2017 was the celebration of the 5th anniversary of First Impressions Video, as a full-time venture. Each year was more gratifying than the one it followed and 2018 is already looking to be the best yet! There are many to thank for this prosperity as it is my wonderful clients that made it happen! And in no particular order, shout-outs and sincere thanks to the following:
- Media Distribution Solutions
- Fox Sports/Rush Media
- ESI Video
- Mariners Church
- STAUBER Products
- Yardi Systems, Inc.
- M-Cross Intl, Inc.
- The Jemelian Family
- John Stevenson Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
- Wright-On Communications
- Optical Display Engineering
- Profitable Roofer
- The White Family
- Peacock Hill Equestrian Center
And as we begin 2018, there are several trends worth noting, for those thinking about video in your business plans.
- Video is becoming a must for any content strategy. This goes without saying and if you don’t have video on your website, do it. This year! All by itself, Facebook generates about 8 billion (with a “B”) views on a daily basis (with a “D”)! That should tell you all you need to know.
- Video is successful. A dentist I’ve done work for continues to sing my praise for convincing him to do his first video. He has now done several and tells me repeatedly how many calls he gets from people who did so because they saw his video!
- Video is versatile. So we spend a day shooting several “episodes” for you. That’s great, but aside from the initial deployment, these videos can be repurposed for other locations. What a great way to maximize the investment!
- Video marketing will become a must-have job skill! What if you don’t have that talent in-house? Hire me to do it for you! Aside from my years producing video, I spent the preceding ten years in digital marketing. It is far less cost to bring me alongside as a consultant than to hire a dedicated employee, so give that idea serious consideration! You need a competitive edge? Let me help give it to you!
There are so many trends to address that it would take three times the size of this blog to share them all, but it’s December 22nd and I’ve got things to do before Christmas! Plus, I’ll be in my normal place behind Camera 1 at Mariners Church for the Christmas services! Perhaps I’ll see you there, but in the event I don’t, please allow me to wish you and yours the most wonderful Christmas and Holiday season, and a very prosperous 2018!