This summer has been crazy busy for me between shooting, editing and free-lancing. As a result, I haven’t been as active writing original pieces for my blog. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a treasure trove of production-based content out there, so I thought I’d curate (compile) a few articles here that, hopefully, will be of interest to you!
- How to Turn Complex Ideas into Simple B2B Marketing Videos: http://bit.ly/2aSZ277
- 3 Ways To Create An Incredible Video For Your Small Business: http://bit.ly/2aSZUJ0
- Using Video Well: http://bit.ly/2aSZYZi
- Ten Video Tips for Non-profits: http://bit.ly/2aT13Qv
- Five (Avoidable) Wardrobe Errors: http://wp.me/p2YaU5-4Q (from my own blog…a fave of mine!)
- 7 Effective Video Types for Employee Onboarding and Training: http://bit.ly/2aT1Sck
As you peruse these articles, just remember a line I’ve used since starting the business: Great video doesn’t have to break the bank! Feel free to give a call to discuss your next project…consultations are free!